Bit Heroes Connect
MULTIPLAYER AR VR IOS/ANDROID TWITTER API UNITY
An AR/VR multiplayer project in partnership with York Regional Police and sponsored by HP
• AR/VR UX Engineer
• Worked through technical and non-technical design problems collaborating closely with team members.
• Designed and developed AR interactions and all UI elements.
• Created a green screen booth experience using Twitter’s API.
• Developed an art style for our target demographic.
• Presented and showcased at multiple events.
ADOBE XD 48 HOURS
An app that simplifies the process of traveling with pet's internationally.
• Conducted user research figuring out current friction points
• Designed and mocked up a full user journey
• Prototyped and animated the UI
• Designed visuals that aim to be playful and reduce anxiety
• Simplified a complex process
AR COMPUTER VISION HARDWARE FIGMA UNITY
Working with cutting edge tech, designed and prototyped new augmented reality use cases & hardware interactions
• User Experience Engineering
• Presented and live demoed to multiple VPs and Directors.
• 3 patents in-progress
• Influenced major product decisions
• Created an API that unlocked new interaction prototypes
• Defined core user journeys and created high fidelity mockups
Game Designer's Companion
IOS/ANDROID GAMIFICATION INVISION FIGMA FLINTO SKETCH
A gamified app designed to encourage users to explore, learn, and apply formal game design processes.
• Analyzed gamified apps documenting their strengths and weaknesses.
• Created multiple experimental paper and digital prototypes.
• Conducted playtest sessions and quickly iterated on learnings.
• Created a promotional video for pitching purposes.
• Presented at EGLX and Night of The Living Devs